RadioBanter

-   -   New fledgling pecked by parents (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/95598-re-new-fledgling-pecked-parents.html)

[email protected] May 31st 06 07:00 PM

New fledgling pecked by parents

On 31 May 2006 09:54:04 -0700, regisgoat wrote:
Our three week old Zebra Finch just emerged from the nest, and I
thought it would be a big joyous occassion for the parents, but now he
or she is sitting on the bottom of the cage, getting viciously pecked
when it asks for food. Does anyone know what this might be about?
Thanks-

My dady an mommie usedto maek me sit ina cage when I was little. I
never gote over it and I haev speled funny evers ince. Check the
brid's spelling after you taek it out of the cage.

mark

Mark Morgan May 31st 06 07:47 PM

get help

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
On 31 May 2006 09:54:04 -0700, regisgoat wrote:
Our three week old Zebra Finch just emerged from the nest, and I

brid's spelling after you taek it out of the cage.

mark

more forgery

yep,forgery!

my dad and i had a wonderfull relationship. i used to enjoy his cock
both in my mouth and sliding in my ass. i used to lick his balls as he
****ed mom in her ass.

Mark Morgan May 31st 06 07:57 PM

get help

an old freind wrote:
Mark Morgan wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
On 31 May 2006 09:54:04 -0700, regisgoat wrote:
Our three week old Zebra Finch just emerged from the nest, and I

brid's spelling after you taek it out of the cage.

mark
more forgery

yep,forgery!

my dad and i had a wonderfull relationship. i used to enjoy his cock
both in my mouth and sliding in my ass. i used to lick his balls as he
****ed mom in her ass.

more fraud

i like to suck off hams, and the fatter the better

an old freind to some, a nightmare to tother May 31st 06 08:21 PM

get help

Mark Morgan wrote:
an old freind wrote:
Mark Morgan wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

more fraud

i like to suck off hams, and the fatter the better

still more fraud

the doing of Maj Robeson of CAP by means his years of making sexaul
inuendo about everyone that dares to oppose him he is the inpration for
this