RadioBanter

-   -   get help (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/96798-re-get-help.html)

an old friend June 18th 06 07:08 PM

get help

Lloyd wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Lord knows you dont need anybody else "emabbrassing " you.

you are right there but tare those that inists on trying
You do quite well
all by your lonesome.

but you you are lying

I know you think I should be embarrished but I am not

anoyed but such **** and occasionaly offened but not embarrished
get help one of the things you need is noone can humilate you without
your consent and with you trolls I simply do not consent so I am never
embarished

Lloyd June 18th 06 07:38 PM

get help

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Ecclesia wrote:
wrote:
I want to eat the **** of a **** skin eater

What is that supposed to mean?

I don't know exactly it suposed to be emabbrassing to me to me though

Lord knows you dont need anybody else "emabbrassing " you. You do quite well
all by your lonesome.