RadioBanter

-   -   Email this to President Bush, let's make the FCC do the rightthing. (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/96956-re-email-president-bush-lets-make-fcc-do-rightthing.html)

jawod June 21st 06 01:31 AM

Email this to President Bush, let's make the FCC do the rightthing.

So you're saying CB'ers have more pull because there are more of them? Hmmm.
You might be right, but we're dealing with President Bush here. He don't
listen to Lazy Stupid people. If listened to what Lazy stupid people wanted,
we'd be cutting and running from Iraq like the Democrats want and he ain't
cutting and running.

There's still hope. Send that email. Save amateur radio and shortwave.

Earl

"Earl",
How long you bin working from the White House?
Does Karl pay you in currency or in "services"?
Now, don't go nucular, I'm just askin'.