RadioBanter

-   -   Flaming Mark (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/97171-flaming-mark.html)

NoNads Woger June 24th 06 11:09 AM

Flaming Mark

Did I mention that I , Roger Wiseman, use a forged email address over Mark
Morgan's name to spam you guys?
Damned if I didn't forget to wipe my Earthlink headers from the spams, so
forgive me please.

I also humbly ask Mark Morgan to not contact my Earthlink account to post a
complaint. I, Roger Wiseman, will assure Mark and Lloyd Davies that I will
never again post comments over their names or IP addresses.
I apologize for the less than legal activities I fomented and I wish to
assure Mark and Lloyd that will transgress no more. I want to make ammends.
I want to make friends.

I am offering an olive branch of friendship and peace. Life is lonely in
Glendale and I could use some friends.

Thank you for your pathetic consideration.

Roger Leo Wussman
Glendale, West Virginia

Lloyd the large ass June 24th 06 01:43 PM

Flaming Mark

Hi cocksucker.lardass.lloyd-davies

Who's Your Daddy, BITCH? June 25th 06 08:26 AM

Hey Woger say goodbye to Earthlink! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NoNads Woger wrote:
Did I mention that I , Roger Wiseman, use a forged email address over Mark
Morgan's name to spam you guys?
Damned if I didn't forget to wipe my Earthlink headers from the spams, so
forgive me please.

I also humbly ask Mark Morgan to not contact my Earthlink account to post a
complaint. I, Roger Wiseman, will assure Mark and Lloyd Davies that I will
never again post comments over their names or IP addresses.
I apologize for the less than legal activities I fomented and I wish to
assure Mark and Lloyd that will transgress no more. I want to make ammends.
I want to make friends.

I am offering an olive branch of friendship and peace. Life is lonely in
Glendale and I could use some friends.

Thank you for your pathetic consideration.

Roger Leo Wussman
Glendale, West Virginia

Gentleman, start your TOS complaints!

[email protected] June 25th 06 02:54 PM

Hey Who's Roger's Bitch, Roger isn't on Earthlink! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who's Roger's BITCH? Lloyd is, that's who! wrote:

Gentleman, start your TOS complaints!

You simple fat ****, Roger isn't even on Earthlink! You ****ed up
again!

an old freind June 25th 06 04:20 PM

Rget help

wrote:
Who's Roger's BITCH? Lloyd is, that's who! wrote:

Gentleman, start your TOS complaints!

You simple fat ****, Roger isn't even on Earthlink! You ****ed up
again!

souds like a confession form wisemen