RadioBanter

-   -   My Home Page (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/97199-re-my-home-page.html)

NoNads Woger June 25th 06 07:06 AM

My Home Page

wrote in message
ups.com...
NoNads Woger wrote:
This has

No, Lardass, it has your lame excuse of a life!

What is the excuse for YOUR lame life? Still stalking Lloyd? Still trying to
find out who Stagger Lee is? Still sending anon letters to Toad? Still
looking at Mark's neighbors addresses?
Talk about lame.....

[email protected] June 25th 06 03:00 PM

My Home Page

NoNads but Woger's ever gets in my mouth wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
NoNads but Woger's I will suck wrote:
This has

No, Lardass, it has your lame excuse of a life!

What is the excuse for YOUR lame life? IKYABWAI

PKB, Lardass hiding behind yet another alias! Here you are on a
Saturday night whining about another man!

an old friend June 25th 06 08:47 PM

get help

wrote:

STFU, stupid.

stfu you sicko

[email protected] June 26th 06 12:49 PM

Retard Morgan spams again

an old friend wrote:
wrote:

STFU, stupid.

stfu you sicko

I can almost hear your whining voice saying that, too, faggot.