RadioBanter

-   -   People ask me if RRAP had always been full of hams that act like retards. (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/97339-people-ask-me-if-rrap-had-always-been-full-hams-act-like-retards.html)

Slow Code June 27th 06 01:45 AM

People ask me if RRAP had always been full of hams that act like retards.

I tell them no, just a few tards that went bad after the FCC restructured
ham radio.

They agree now that dumbing down ham radio and getting rid of CW would be
a bad idea.

73

sc

an old friend June 27th 06 02:12 AM

get help

Slow Code wrote:
I tell them no, just a few tards that went bad after the FCC restructured
ham radio.

it has been full of it anytime you post

They agree now that dumbing down ham radio and getting rid of CW would be
a bad idea.

funny I can't even find such a ham at feild day any more

73

sc

[email protected] June 27th 06 02:41 AM

People ask me if RRAP had always been full of hams that act like retards.

No.

Thanks for asking.

[email protected] June 27th 06 12:29 PM

Retard Morgan spam

an old friend wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
I tell them no, just a few tards that went bad after the FCC restructured
ham radio.

it has been full of it anytime you post

Oh, the irony!

They agree now that dumbing down ham radio and getting rid of CW would be
a bad idea.

Agreed. It keeps Markie on 6 meters and above where he belongs.

funny I can't even find such a ham at feild day any more

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Not that you could ever work field day, training wheel
ham!

an old friend June 27th 06 03:31 PM

get help sicko

wrote:
get help sicko
funny I can't even find such a ham at feild day any more

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Not that you could ever work field day, training wheel
ham!

wrong again but then you are just a sicko with rape on his feeble mind
and you were made to restest because you can't follow the rules

what did you for feild day ?

[email protected] June 28th 06 03:18 PM

Retard Markie Morgan KB9RQZ always thinks of raping underaged children!

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
get help sicko
funny I can't even find such a ham at feild day any more

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Not that you could ever work field day, training wheel
ham!

wrong again but then you are just a sicko with rape on his feeble mind

Wrong, Markie, you are the convicted child molester.

and you were made to restest because you can't follow the rules

And yet Wiseman could pass his retest while you can't even pass the
test ONCE!

what did you for feild day ?

"What's "feild?" Moron Morgan makes good spell for high school dropout!

an old freind June 28th 06 04:14 PM

wisemne confess he spent FD harrassing other ham on the net..is anyone shocked?

wrote:
get help sicko
And yet Wiseman could pass his retest while you can't even pass the
test ONCE!

lying again Wsmen

what did you for feild day ?

"What's "feild?"

Wismen confesses he spent fd harrasing other hams on the nets

[email protected] June 29th 06 03:50 PM

Mark Morgan confess he spent FD molesting underaged boys..is anyone shocked?

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
get help sicko
And yet Wiseman could pass his retest while you can't even pass the
test ONCE!

lying again Wsmen

what did you for feild day ?

"What's "feild?"

Wismen confesses

Morgan confesses he 1) can't spell "field" and 2) molested young boys
in his shack on FD.

an old friend June 29th 06 03:52 PM

get help

wrote:
an old freind wrote:

Morgan confesses he 1) can't spell "field" and 2) molested young boys
in his shack on FD.

just more of your iobessive lying

get helps sicko

[email protected] June 29th 06 03:54 PM

Retard Morgan spam!

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:

Morgan confesses he 1) can't spell "field" and 2) molested young boys
in his shack on FD.

just more of your iobessive lying

Morgan even molested some of them while he was transmitting!