RadioBanter

-   -   Ignorant Proffesional No Code Techs (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/97403-re-ignorant-proffesional-no-code-techs.html)

an_old_friend June 27th 06 09:16 PM

Ignorant Proffesional No Code Techs

George Orwell wrote:
Ya its the same bunch of guys in here and rec.radio.cb causing the
problems and we know who and where you are so enjoy your filthy profane
UNWANTED postings for they are soon to be ended!

hi lardass loyd davies youfat pig

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

an_old_friend June 29th 06 03:37 AM

get help

Ron wrote:
plonk
"an_old_friend" wrote in message

and you just hadto repaet the forger offensive titel too

Lloyd June 29th 06 01:09 PM

On 28 Jun 2006 19:37:55 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:

Ron wrote:
plonk
"an_old_friend" wrote in message

and you just hadto repaet the forger offensive titel too

That's your style too. Don't it bug you when people restore the
subject? In your madness, you think that you are "winning" something
by constantly changing the subject header to "get help."

Most people are NOT reading Usenet on Google, so your "get help"
ploy has no affect at all on them.

Get help, MarkieTard. Your delusions have taken over your life.

an_old_friend June 29th 06 03:47 PM

get help

Ron wrote:
plonk
"an_old_friend" wrote in message

and you just hadto repaet the forger offensive titel too

That's your style too. Don't it bug you when people restore the
subject?

yes as I have stated libel offends

Get help, MarkieTard. Your delusions...

you are the deluded one you enage in troling forgeries and harrassment
and then claim victum statuas

get help

an_old_friend June 30th 06 02:42 AM

get help

Lloyd wrote:
.

nothing to sat llod

Llyod June 30th 06 09:50 AM

Ignorant Proffesional No Code Techs

Dimwit. "Proffesional" is spelled with three f's.

an old freind June 30th 06 03:20 PM

get help