RadioBanter

-   -   Male Slaves Wanted by Teenaged Mistress (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/97639-re-male-slaves-wanted-teenaged-mistress.html)

[email protected] July 1st 06 12:47 PM

Male Slaves Wanted by Teenaged Mistress

On Sat, 1 Jul 2006 11:00:30 +0200, Mrs. Mary Sadistica wrote:

I'm still looking for submissive males who want a free session with me for my
femdom site. Please apply.

Dear Mrs Sadistica,

you leftoff your adres form your post and my email to ogs.com bonuced.
Plaese repost asap becuase I am realy horney and need you to abues me.

an old friend July 1st 06 04:19 PM

get help

wrote:
fif not write but if you are going to forgre you ned to use an adress I
don't control

Llyod July 1st 06 05:17 PM

Male Slaves Wanted by Teenaged Mistress

Heh. A guy from hotmail who never gets any hot mail.

an_old_friend July 1st 06 06:04 PM

get help

Llyod wrote:
Heh. A guy from hotmail who never gets any hot mail.

wrong again I get plenty

Llyod July 1st 06 07:16 PM

On 1 Jul 2006 10:04:47 -0700, an_old_friend wrote:

Llyod wrote:
Heh. A guy from hotmail who never gets any hot mail.

wrong again I get plenty

Yeah, right. That's why you're writing to "Mistress Pain" or whatever
her name is.

an_old_friend July 1st 06 10:18 PM

get help

Llyod wrote:
Heh. A guy from hotmail who never gets any hot mail.

wrong again I get plenty

Yeah, right. That's why you're writing to "Mistress Pain" or whatever
her name is.

no that is why the forger was writing to her

an_old_friend July 1st 06 11:05 PM

get help

Llyod wrote:
Heh. A guy from hotmail who never gets any hot mail.

I get plenty you OOH

an_old_freind July 1st 06 11:47 PM

I get plenty

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Llyod wrote:
Heh. A guy from hotmail who never gets any hot mail.

wrong again I get plenty get help you are obessed with other peoples sex
life pervert and i gots a woman just go se my blgo below

http://marksspamblog.blogspot.com/