RadioBanter

-   -   why are these words so frightening? (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/97783-why-these-words-so-frightening.html)

an old freind July 2nd 06 11:47 PM

why are these words so frightening?

I hope their ham radio goes right into the TOILET in the
comming years.

thier kind of Ham is the toilet, ut in unloking the bands from their
frat house games it may be possible in time to revive the ARS

Mind I am not and no responible member of the No Code test movement
will promise success dispite many liars will come later and claim weall

promised success but we will try

you Have MY call on it

KB9RQZ/(soon) AE

an old freind July 12th 06 04:02 PM

why are these words so frightening?

wrote:
..get help sicko

Billy Smith July 13th 06 05:36 AM

wrote:

an old freind wrote:

I hope their ham radio goes right into the TOILET in the
comming years.

thier kind of Ham is the toilet, ut in unloking the bands from their
frat house games it may be possible in time to revive the ARS

Mind I am not and no responible member of the No Code test movement
will promise success dispite many liars will come later and claim weall

promised success but we will try

you Have MY call on it

KB9RQZ/(soon) AE

Bull****, you couldn't pass it if you had to.

Well spoken by Mr. Two Test, mwhhahahahahahha

[email protected] July 15th 06 04:41 PM

why are these words so frightening?

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
get help sicko

Poor, poor Markie.

an old freind July 15th 06 06:24 PM

why are these words so frightening?

wrote:
get help sicko

an old freind July 17th 06 02:08 PM

why are these words so frightening?

wrote:
get help sicko

Not Cocksucker Lloyd July 17th 06 08:34 PM

why are these words so frightening?

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
get help sicko

Poor Bill Morgan, subjected to such abuse.

an old freind July 18th 06 07:06 PM

get help sicko

wrote:
get help sicko