RadioBanter

-   -   26yo scat fan in 518ac (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/97920-re-26yo-scat-fan-518ac.html)

an old friend July 4th 06 08:33 PM

26yo scat fan in 518ac

"KB9RQZ" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...
looking 4 man or women to play with. i have pics and need this bad i
will travel for the right person. email

send pic if interested:

YOU HAVE TO ADMIT HOW NICE I LOOK ALL DRESSED UP

an old friend July 4th 06 09:11 PM

26yo scat fan in 518ac

an old friend wrote:
poor jealous boy
you have fouled your own name so badly you need to try and steal mine

an old freind July 4th 06 09:19 PM

get help

an old friend July 5th 06 12:30 AM

get help with your GTE touch tone desk set

"an old freind" wrote in message
ps.com...

an old friend wrote:
I am a gay jealous boy
I have fouled my mouth so badly I need to try and get the sperm from
between my rotten teeth.

But you must admit I was stunning in my mini skirt!