RadioBanter

-   -   on the lighter side (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/98485-lighter-side.html)

Howard W3CQH July 11th 06 02:12 AM

on the lighter side

WATER...... It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 litre of
water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than
1 kilo of Escherichia coli bacteria found in faeces, in other words, we are
consuming 1 kilo of Doo Doo.

However, we do not run that risk when drinking wine (or rum, whiskey,
beer or other liquors) because alcohol has to go through a distillation
process of boiling, filtering and fermenting.

WATER = Doo Doo

WINE = HEALTH

Free yourself of Doo Doo, drink WINE!!!

It is better to drink wine and talk Doo Doo than to drink water and be
full of ****.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information, I am doing it
as a public service.

Have a nice day..