RadioBanter

-   -   If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die? (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/98632-if-you-had-use-cw-save-someones-life-would-person-die.html)

Alun L. Palmer October 14th 06 04:34 PM

trolling right along

" wrote in
oups.com:

From: on Sat, Sep 23 2006 1:29 pm

KØHB wrote:
wrote:

I wasn't *trying* to insult anyone, Len.

I wonder what you would have said if you were actually
"trying?"

Equating military service with welfare is about all I can take.

I'm not "taking" any of it.

Jimmie can go over to his nearest military recruitment station
and repeat his "subsidy" crack to any military person in
there.

After that, the "fourth morseketeer" would be absent from
RRAP.

I disagree.

I think your average service person knows that their is a large
segment of US society that looks down on them. But they are
intelligent enough to know just how wrong that segment of society
is. The servicemen and women stand guard without thought to their
popularity.

Yes, they are what you say, Brian.

Nobody's interested in radiotelegraphy.

Actually, the olde-tymers seem to love it...especially those
who gave up learning the technical side of amateur radio
some 30 to 40 years back. Radiotelegraphy reminds them of
their youth and youthful dreams of being "top-notch radio ops"
of the 1930s in the 1960s.

Not even Val Germann who
talked a good talk. He sure fooled a lot of people who desperately
wanted to believe that a newbie was interested in learning the code.
Hi, hi!

Heh heh heh. Of course. He got all the regular morseketeers
in here almost to a morsegasm. :-)

It's still a puzzle why an ex-USN type would be at any Army
recruiting office as a civilian...as Robesin once stated. But
that can be relegated to just-another-delusional-dream of the
Imposter.

Robesin is a habitual liar. If he were ever to tell a truth, no one
would beleive it.

Most true! But, the imposter is going to continue with his
lying until this newsgroup becomes moderated. But, from Paul
Schleck's information bulletin, WE can't call him a liar any
more! That will "violate" some "rules" (of engagement or
whatever) wherein no one can speak nasty of others. Doesn't
matter if they are military imposters, we won't be able to
say much of anything against such posturing liars. It's not
"nice."

Ptui.

I haven't posted here for a while. Each time I visit I killfile loads of
sock puppets, and next time they reappear as someone else. I hate all
trolls.

73s to Len, Jim and other real people de Alun, N3KIP/G8VUK

[email protected] October 15th 06 09:51 PM

trolling right along

From: "Alun L. Palmer" on Sat, Oct 14 2006 5:34pm

" wrote in

I haven't posted here for a while. Each time I visit I killfile loads of
sock puppets, and next time they reappear as someone else. I hate all
trolls.

Trolls are supposed to live under bridges.

This newsgroup has become "A Bridge Too Far." :-)

[old WW2 movie book and movie title]

Thank you for considering me as "real people." Yes, I am.
The IRS thinks so, as does the Franchise Tax Board of
California, the DMV, the FBI, the CIA, and other good
alphabet-soup agencies. I just wish the telemarketers
wouldn't think I was real. :-)

Best regards to you Alun.

[email protected] December 1st 06 02:14 PM

KB9RQZ Provides Own Evidence He's A Misquoting Liar...Again...

wrote:
On 4 Sep 2006 22:15:35 -0700, "an old friend"
wrote:
for soem reason Robeson is afraid his quotes will be noticed

For some reason Mork won't quote accurately:

So here it is:

wrote:
On 3 Sep 2006 09:32:04 -0700, "an old freind"
wrote:
for soem reason Robeson is afraid his quotes will be noticed

Thanks for the re-post, Morkie...Now everyone can see that you
are, indeed, misquoting me in your trashy subject line hijackings.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend continues to refuse to get back on his meds:
N9OGL still hasn't got a clue:
Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.
Sc
You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.
No..."Omega One Radio" is a pirate station. And even if it were
within Part 15 limits, it STILL would not be a "broadcast station".
slwo code understands even less than steve

EXACT QUOTE:

Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will
never know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan.

UNQUOTE

[email protected] December 8th 06 03:42 PM

More Morkie Misquoting Mayhem

wrote:
On 1 Dec 2006 05:14:09 -0800,
wrote:
Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan. steve goes claiming
othermen eat his ####

meanign I quoted you conrectly

My words. No lies.

YOUR lack of comprehension.

"I WILL CONCEED THAT YOU KNOW TWO THINGS THAT I WILL NEVER
KNOW...."

Squarely in your lap, fatboy.

PROVING that KB9RQZ is a liar and incompetent in English
comprehension.

no steve you are the incompetant you wrote those words and can't live
with your mistake

Sorry, Morkie.

You continue to try and "quote" from the middle of a sentence and
pass it off as something else.

You CONTINUE to prove that you're incompetent in English
comprehension and are a blatant liar.

Again.

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] December 13th 06 02:22 PM

More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
On 8 Dec 2006 06:42:41 -0800,
On 1 Dec 2006 05:14:09 -0800,
wrote:
Morkie, I will conceed that you know two things that I will never
know...What it's like to lick my excrement off of another man's
genitals, and the going welfare rates in Michigan. steve goes claiming
othermen eat his ####

meanign I quoted you conrectly

My words. No lies.

your wrd one big lie I have never eaten your #### unless I have you
consession is a lie

The "lie" is YOUR attempt to suggest I said something other than
what I said....That YOU know two things I will NEVER know...

Idiot.

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] December 14th 06 01:26 PM

Morkie Run Amok

wrote:
On 13 Dec 2006 05:22:30 -0800,

cyber vandalism

Nope.

stve until you final stop your vandalizing of every post you get no
real response unles I see on the first screenfull or so that it suits
me to respond to

I could care less of what suits you, fatboy.

esp when you post 40 plus pieces of ####

The use of #### is YOURS, Morkie.

and apoloze for your lies that I have eaten your ####

I never said you did, and YOU have been quoting the evidence
yourself, fatboy.

and stop tryiing to claim that you are dispruting the NG as you have
been for the past 8 years

I never claimed that I was disrupting the NG, Morkie.

Idiot.

Idiot.

lying PoS

Nope...You're an idiot...No lying there.

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] December 21st 06 02:29 PM

The Christmas Message KB9RQZ Wants to Suppress

As the Christmas season draws closer, many of us who have watched
the war in Iraq have wondered how we could help or "make a difference"
to the lives of some of our Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines who
have been wounded in combat.

Although there are several military hospitals that take in the
wounded, most find their way into Walter Reed Army Hospital.

Please take a minute to fill out a Christmas card and address it as

follows:

A Recovering American Service Member
c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center
6900 Georgia Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20307-5001

Perhaps a personal note of thanks and gratitude for the sacrifice
they've made would be appropriate.

73

Steve Robeson, LPN
Winchester, TN