Old October 14th 06, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default trolling right along

" wrote in
oups.com:

From: on Sat, Sep 23 2006 1:29 pm

KØHB wrote:
wrote:

I wasn't *trying* to insult anyone, Len.

I wonder what you would have said if you were actually
"trying?"

Equating military service with welfare is about all I can take.

I'm not "taking" any of it.

Jimmie can go over to his nearest military recruitment station
and repeat his "subsidy" crack to any military person in
there.

After that, the "fourth morseketeer" would be absent from
RRAP.

I disagree.

I think your average service person knows that their is a large
segment of US society that looks down on them. But they are
intelligent enough to know just how wrong that segment of society
is. The servicemen and women stand guard without thought to their
popularity.

Yes, they are what you say, Brian.

Nobody's interested in radiotelegraphy.

Actually, the olde-tymers seem to love it...especially those
who gave up learning the technical side of amateur radio
some 30 to 40 years back. Radiotelegraphy reminds them of
their youth and youthful dreams of being "top-notch radio ops"
of the 1930s in the 1960s.

Not even Val Germann who
talked a good talk. He sure fooled a lot of people who desperately
wanted to believe that a newbie was interested in learning the code.
Hi, hi!

Heh heh heh. Of course. He got all the regular morseketeers
in here almost to a morsegasm. :-)

It's still a puzzle why an ex-USN type would be at any Army
recruiting office as a civilian...as Robesin once stated. But
that can be relegated to just-another-delusional-dream of the
Imposter.

Robesin is a habitual liar. If he were ever to tell a truth, no one
would beleive it.

Most true! But, the imposter is going to continue with his
lying until this newsgroup becomes moderated. But, from Paul
Schleck's information bulletin, WE can't call him a liar any
more! That will "violate" some "rules" (of engagement or
whatever) wherein no one can speak nasty of others. Doesn't
matter if they are military imposters, we won't be able to
say much of anything against such posturing liars. It's not
"nice."

Ptui.

I haven't posted here for a while. Each time I visit I killfile loads of
sock puppets, and next time they reappear as someone else. I hate all
trolls.

73s to Len, Jim and other real people de Alun, N3KIP/G8VUK
Old October 15th 06, 09:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: "Alun L. Palmer" on Sat, Oct 14 2006 5:34pm

" wrote in

I haven't posted here for a while. Each time I visit I killfile loads of
sock puppets, and next time they reappear as someone else. I hate all
trolls.

Trolls are supposed to live under bridges.

This newsgroup has become "A Bridge Too Far." :-)

[old WW2 movie book and movie title]

Thank you for considering me as "real people." Yes, I am.
The IRS thinks so, as does the Franchise Tax Board of
California, the DMV, the FBI, the CIA, and other good
alphabet-soup agencies. I just wish the telemarketers
wouldn't think I was real. :-)

Best regards to you Alun.

Old December 21st 06, 02:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default The Christmas Message KB9RQZ Wants to Suppress

As the Christmas season draws closer, many of us who have watched
the war in Iraq have wondered how we could help or "make a difference"
to the lives of some of our Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines who
have been wounded in combat.

Although there are several military hospitals that take in the
wounded, most find their way into Walter Reed Army Hospital.

Please take a minute to fill out a Christmas card and address it as

follows:

A Recovering American Service Member
c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center
6900 Georgia Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20307-5001

Perhaps a personal note of thanks and gratitude for the sacrifice
they've made would be appropriate.

73

Steve Robeson, LPN
Winchester, TN