RadioBanter

-   -   New Sheriff, Paul Schreck (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/98883-new-sheriff-paul-schreck.html)

Not Lloyd July 15th 06 11:45 AM

New Sheriff, Paul Schreck

My Paul Schreck troll served its purpose.

For the last ten days I've watched as my New Sheriff In Town troll pitted
you guys one against the other. To watch the verbal exchanges was reward
enough, but to watch you guys argue amongst yourselves was the best yet.

You guys went nuts looking at headers while stumbling over yourselves to get
"one up" on the other in the quest to figure out from whence my post
originated.

The best part of this was when Paul himself commented that he would be
posting complaints to my ISP for my sheer audacity. For what? I did not use
Paul's name, remember? I used a name similar to, but not exactly as Paul
spells his name.

Seems that stuffed-shirt Paul and his like-minded egocentric cohorts dislike
being chastised, or worse, being made fun of.

By the way, Paul, I'm still waiting to see those complaints you offhandedly
said you would lodge. Empty threats?

Not Cocksucker Lloyd July 15th 06 04:22 PM

New Sheriff, Paul Schreck

Not Lloyd wrote:
[...]

Nonsense, Lardass, you posted it through your
account through Altopia.

an old friend July 15th 06 06:07 PM

get help sicko

Not Lloyd wrote:
get help sicko

Al Klein July 15th 06 08:40 PM

get help sicko

On 15 Jul 2006 10:07:57 -0700, "an old friend"
wrote:

Not Lloyd wrote:
get help sicko

And you didn't obey him.

an old freind July 17th 06 02:08 PM

get help sicko

wrote:
get help sicko

Not Cocksucker Lloyd July 17th 06 08:23 PM

get help sicko

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
get help sicko

So it is true you neglect and abuse your dying daddy.

an old friend July 17th 06 08:39 PM

get help sicko

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
get help sicko.

an old friend July 18th 06 06:58 PM

get help sicko

wrote:
get help sicko

an old freind July 18th 06 10:55 PM

get help sicko

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
get help sicko

sarcasm

Markie, you are sure the conversationalist.

/sarcasm

I don't conservse with sicko that tlak abotuchild rape all the time
get help sicko

an old friend July 19th 06 12:56 PM

get help sicko

wrote: