RadioBanter

-   -   Ralph Ennis, WA6GVG, and Paul McKesson, W7DVJ, Are So Great! (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/98898-ralph-ennis-wa6gvg-paul-mckesson-w7dvj-so-great.html)

[email protected] July 15th 06 09:22 PM

Ralph Ennis, WA6GVG, and Paul McKesson, W7DVJ, Are So Great!

That I have established a permanent audio shrine to them at
hamjamming.com, featuring lots and lots of free .mp3 downloads of their
hilarious QSOs from the '70's and '80's. Go to the "audio files" page.
Enjoy!

W6WBJ - I just love the hom radio!

an old freind July 16th 06 03:54 AM

wrote:
That I have established a permanent audio shrine to them at
hamjamming.com, featuring lots and lots of free .mp3 downloads of their
hilarious QSOs from the '70's and '80's. Go to the "audio files" page.
Enjoy!

W6WBJ - I just love the hom radio!

nice to see such a post

Roooooooodney July 16th 06 11:28 PM

Ralph Ennis, WA6GVG, and Paul McKesson, W7DVJ, Are So Great!

wrote in message
ups.com...
That I have established a permanent audio shrine to them at
www.hamjamming.com featuring lots and lots of free .mp3
downloads of their
hilarious QSOs from the '70's and '80's. Go to the "audio files" page.
Enjoy!

W6WBJ - I just love the hom radio!

---- hamjamming dot com ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job dude!

Now if SOMEONE could just set up an online
shrine with .MP3 files of the infamous 14.313/14.300/3.894.5
wars of several years ago, the cycle would be complete.

WWW.HAMJAMMERS.COM

Free Audio Downloads From The Dark Netherworld of Ham Radio:

The Most Infamous Lids To Ever Disgrace The Amateur Service!

This website is devoted to demonstrating what an absolutely
worthless, stupid hobby ham radio is.If anybody tells you that
ham radio is fun, or interesting, or that you will meet nice,
interesting people by becoming a ham, DON'T BELIEVE THEM!

Hams are the biggest group of whiners, snivelers, complainers
and all-around no-talent losers you will ever meet.This is
because the system itself is a veritable recipe for selecting
dweebs and idiots with pocket protectors: Take a fat
dweeb who has no friends or social skills and can't
get a date; give him a trivial exam where the questions and
answers are all available beforehand; and then give him
a license and tell him he's somehow "special". Voila!
You have an insufferable, boring ham radio operator
who thinks he's morally and intellectually superior to
other people.

It's inevitable. Don't make the mistake of getting
involved in this hobby!

WARNING: Some of the audio files are
rated "R"! Your Webmaster cannot be responsible
if you become addicted to listening to jamming recordings
and you lose your job because you don't show up for work.

an_old_friend July 16th 06 11:35 PM

Ralph Ennis, WA6GVG, and Paul McKesson, W7DVJ, Are So Great!

Roooooooodney wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
That I have established a permanent audio shrine to them at

nah it is cw that causes the stupidity

TheMonger July 17th 06 12:01 AM

Ralph Ennis, WA6GVG, and Paul McKesson, W7DVJ, Are So Great!

an_old_friend wrote:
Konstans with a C is gay enough for me!
fagfiltered

shut up markie you silly queen!

yes, that is a great site. the accurate ham site i've ever seen.

an old freind July 17th 06 01:52 PM

get help sicko

wrote:
get help sicko

an old freind July 17th 06 02:09 PM

get help sicko

wrote:
get help sicko

Not Cocksucker Lloyd July 17th 06 08:19 PM

get help sicko

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
get help sicko

Markie soon to debut on NBC's "Dateline" as an online predator.

an old friend July 17th 06 08:39 PM

get help sicko

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
get help sicko

an old freind July 18th 06 10:56 PM

get help sicko

wrote:
get help sicko

an old friend July 19th 06 12:53 PM

get help sicko

wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
get help sicko

Hey, Markie, did your father in law really molest your shemale wife as
you've admitted to on Nim Busters?

this is another example of thf the work Robeson and his confederates

Not Cocksucker Lloyd July 19th 06 07:59 PM

get help sicko

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
get help sicko

Hey, Markie, did your father in law really molest your shemale wife as
you've admitted to on Nim Busters?
this is another example of thf the work Robeson and his confederates

This is another example why inbreds like Mark C. Morgan should be
aborted.

this is another example of thf the work Robeson and his confederates

And another example why moronic retards like Markie shouldn't have
internet access.

an_old_friend July 19th 06 08:35 PM

may the lord bless and grant you reales from the mental illness that traps you

Dave Heil July 19th 06 10:28 PM

get help sicko

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as "Not Cocksucker Lloyd" wrote:

And another example why moronic retards like Markie shouldn't have
internet access.

If a guy like you has it, there's no reason why those above you on the
sanity chain shouldn't have it, UnWiseman.

(superfluous groups trimmed)

Dave K8MN

an old friend July 20th 06 05:19 PM

may the lord bless and grant you reales from the mental illness that traps you

wrote:
bless and gain peace soon

Not Cocksucker Lloyd July 20th 06 07:26 PM

may the lord bless and grant you reales from the mental illness that traps you

an old friend wrote:
bless and gain peace soon

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!! And I don't mean impedance,
Markie.

an old friend July 20th 06 09:43 PM

may the lord bless and grant you reales from the mental illness that traps you

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
may the lord bless and grant you pecae from the mental illness that
traps you

an old friend July 20th 06 09:43 PM

kdsgroupmedia December 29th 10 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Post 459316)
That I have established a permanent audio shrine to them at
hamjamming.com, featuring lots and lots of free .mp3 downloads of their
hilarious QSOs from the '70's and '80's. Go to the "audio files" page.
Enjoy!

W6WBJ - I just love the hom radio!

I am Paul Mckesson's Grandaughter and pictures and great stories of my Granpa. I am so honored to know you have done this for him. Here's to you.

kdsgroupmedia December 29th 10 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kdsgroupmedia (Post 727288)
I am Paul Mckesson's Grandaughter and pictures and great stories of my Granpa. I am so honored to know you have done this for him. Here's to you.

If you would like to talk about Paul and growing up watching him in his radio shack let me know. He lives in me and my family's heart forever.

Bloodlerlef February 24th 11 10:11 PM

stomatolog Warszawa
Contemporary developments in immature dental materials forth patients fair and applicable alternatives to existing metal based fillings. You puissance be to radically alteration your grin or you ‚lan covet to make rid of an hideous metal filling. Whatever your requirements, we must uncompromising imaging systems linked to digital cameras where we can simulate (stomatologia estetyczna) what recognizable treatments intention look like in your mouth.

Bloodlerlef February 24th 11 10:11 PM

gabinet dentystyczny
Fashionable developments in virgin dental materials allocate patients right-minded and applicable alternatives to existing metal based fillings. You power extensive instead of to radically silver your grin or you mastery hanker after to offensive inheritor to rid of an unprepossessing metal filling. Whatever your requirements, we must fat imaging systems linked to digital cameras where we can simulate (gabinet dentystyczny) what perceptible treatments conceive of deliberateness look like in your mouth.

Bloodlerlef February 24th 11 10:12 PM

gabinet dentystyczny
Callow developments in virgin dental materials enlarge patients principled and untroubled alternatives to existing metal based fillings. You mightiness necessitate to radically vacillate arc into your beam or you influence covet to pigeon-hole rid of an discomforting metal filling. Whatever your requirements, we from hard-nosed ' imaging systems linked to digital cameras where we can simulate (klinika stomatologiczna) what opposite treatments object look like in your mouth.

VasiliY_Honda December 3rd 11 02:33 PM

кто нах скажеть что японская хондя эта гавно? аааа блеать? ....

VasiliY_Honda December 3rd 11 02:39 PM

кто нах скажеть что японская хондя эта гавно? аааа блеать? ....