RadioBanter

-   -   running a station right now on 13.556 Mhz USB (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/99085-running-station-right-now-13-556-mhz-usb.html)

N9OGL July 17th 06 04:39 AM

running a station right now on 13.556 Mhz USB

Hello,

I'm running a low power Radio station on 13.556.00 Mhz on the 22 Meter
SW band right now. The power output is low but anyone that can hear it
let me know.

Todd N9OGL

Larry July 17th 06 10:27 AM

running a junky station right now on 13.556 Mhz USB

On 16 Jul 2006 20:39:54 -0700, N9OGL wrote:
Hello,

I'm running a low power Radio station on 13.556.00 Mhz on the 22 Meter
SW band right now. The power output is low but anyone that can hear it
let me know.

Todd N9OGL

We are hearing its 2nd harmonic on 27.112 MHz and the CBers are ****ed
at you for clobbering channel 13. Take the dam thing off the air or
we will contact the FCC.

K4YZ July 17th 06 12:30 PM

wishing I knew something about running a station on 13.556 Mhz USB

N9OGL wrote:
Hello,

I'm running a low power Radio station on 13.556.00 Mhz on the 22 Meter
SW band right now. The power output is low but anyone that can hear it
let me know.

As if you knew anything about radiating RF.

Right.

Steve, K4YZ

an old friend July 17th 06 01:00 PM

wishing I knew something about running a station on 13.556 Mhz USB Maj Robeson continues his libel against other targets

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Hello,

I'm running a low power Radio station on 13.556.00 Mhz on the 22 Meter
SW band right now. The power output is low but anyone that can hear it
let me know.

As if you knew anything about radiating RF.

of course he know something about it

he is a ham radio operator

Right.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ July 17th 06 01:07 PM

wishing I knew something about running a station on 13.556 Mhz USB

an old friend jumped to the defense of his fellow deviate and radio
punk:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Hello,

I'm running a low power Radio station on 13.556.00 Mhz on the 22 Meter
SW band right now. The power output is low but anyone that can hear it
let me know.

As if you knew anything about radiating RF.

of course he know something about it

Nope.

he is a ham radio operator

Not judging by the evidence.

Steve, K4YZ

an old freind July 17th 06 01:23 PM

wishing I knew something about running a station on 13.556 Mhz USB more of the maj libel

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Hello,

I'm running a low power Radio station on 13.556.00 Mhz on the 22 Meter
SW band right now. The power output is low but anyone that can hear it
let me know.

As if you knew anything about radiating RF.

of course he know something about it

Nope.

more libel

he is a ham radio operator

Not judging by the evidence.

funny the FCC say otherwise

http://www.qrz.com/detail/n9ogl
lying agin steve

Steve, K4YZ

an old freind July 17th 06 01:46 PM

wishing I knew something about running a station on 13.556 Mhz USB more of the maj libel

wrote:
get helps sicko

an old freind July 17th 06 02:02 PM

wishing I knew something about running a station on 13.556 Mhz USB more of the maj libel

wrote:
get helps sicko

BTW steve what do you think of the psoting YOU inspired in this forging
annymouse

Lloyd A Davies July 17th 06 04:53 PM

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Hello,

I'm running a low power Radio station on 13.556.00 Mhz on the 22 Meter
SW band right now. The power output is low but anyone that can hear it
let me know.

As if you knew anything about radiating RF.

of course he know something about it

Nope.

more libel

More stupidity from you, faggot.

he is a ham radio operator

Not judging by the evidence.

funny the FCC say otherwise

LIke you would know, Markie, you claimed AB8MQ only has a General.

http://www.qrz.com/detail/n9ogl
lying agin steve

Oh, the irony. Still neglecting your bedridden daddy I see.

Still posting in the third person again, Woger?