RadioBanter

-   -   GLENDALE GAY CROSS DRESSER (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/99706-glendale-gay-cross-dresser.html)

WOGER WISEMAN THE GREASY SLOB July 24th 06 09:42 PM

GLENDALE GAY CROSS DRESSER

Glendale WV sissy desires to be spanked and forceably greeked with a
large tool. Perfer large bald men 25-35. I am a 50 something Jewish
man who has a fat wallet and is very lonely. I like to jack to Shemale

porn but perfer a man who is "all man", a mans man if you will.

If you think you are the one then call me at 1-304-845-0109. Ask for
Roger.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

an_old_freind July 24th 06 09:53 PM

GLENDALE GAY CROSS DRESSER

WOGER WISEMAN THE GREASY SLOB wrote:
Glendale WV sissy desires to be spanked and forceably greeked with a
large tool. Perfer large bald men 25-35. I am a 50 something Jewish
man who has a fat wallet and is very lonely. I like to jack to Shemale

porn but perfer a man who is "all man", a mans man if you will.

If you think you are the one then call me at 1-304-845-0109. Ask for
Roger.

gte help sicko. i gay but bi. th fatc you post agane abot gay menas you
need help but i fear it maye be to late bu do try

an old friend July 24th 06 10:07 PM

forgive him his hate and may he find peace

an_old_freind wrote:
WOGER WISEMAN THE GREASY SLOB wrote:
Glendale WV sissy desires to be spanked and forceably greeked with a

a forge r answerering a forger

[email protected] July 25th 06 12:22 PM

an old friend wrote:
an_old_freind wrote:
WOGER WISEMAN THE GREASY SLOB wrote:
Glendale WV sissy desires to be spanked and forceably greeked with a

a forge r answerering a forger

So you admit to answering yourself?

an old freind July 25th 06 04:46 PM

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
an_old_freind wrote:
WOGER WISEMAN THE GREASY SLOB wrote:
Glendale WV sissy desires to be spanked and forceably greeked with a

a forger answerering a forger

So you admit to answering yourself?

no wismen I point that Iwas not in the thread til that poiint

learn to read
bless you and may you find peace

cmdr buzz corey July 25th 06 07:17 PM

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
an_old_freind wrote:
WOGER WISEMAN THE GREASY SLOB wrote:
Glendale WV sissy desires to be spanked and forceably greeked with a
a forger answerering a forger

So you admit to answering yourself?

no wismen I point that Iwas not in the thread til that poiint

learn to read

Learn to spell and write a simple sentence that makes sense.

bless you and may you find peace

Bless you and may you go in pieces.