RadioBanter

-   Radio Photos (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/)
-   -   Identify This Radio (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/121961-re-identify-radio.html)

Dave McMullen May 11th 07 05:50 PM

Identify This Radio

I don't see any "ballast" tubes, just regular glass tubes

"Dave" wrote in message
Can anyone identify this radio. It has 12 tubes of which half are
ballast tubes to jack up the tube count. No identifiable markings that I
can see.

Thanks,

Dave

Jim Mueller May 12th 07 05:09 AM

Identify This Radio

Ballast tubes usually are glass. I have a few metal ones but at least one
of them isn't even a ballast, just a plug-in resistor.

--
Jim Mueller

To get my real email address, replace wrongname with eportiz. Then replace
nospam with sacbeemail.

. ..