RadioBanter

-   Radio Photos (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/)
-   -   Philco 45C Butterfly - Before and After (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/122026-philco-45c-butterfly-before-after.html)

amyotte June 16th 07 08:53 PM

Philco 45C Butterfly - Before and After

Finally finished. Used Black Lacquer then wet sand back to hint of grain
then applied Perfect Brown Lacquer and Clear Lacquer.

Brian

Hagstar June 16th 07 11:01 PM

Philco 45C Butterfly - Before and After- Web Sized

2 Attachment(s)
Beautiful work! Files a bit large at nearly 2 meg though :)
I have resized for you, and reduced to about 65 K each.

John H.

amyotte June 17th 07 02:39 AM

Philco 45C Butterfly - Before and After- Web Sized

Thanks John
Brian

Mark Oppat June 17th 07 05:21 AM

Philco 45C Butterfly - Before and After- Web Sized

only thing needed is more appropriate grille cloth...otherwise its gorgeous!

Mark Oppat

"amyotte" wrote in message
.. .
Thanks John
Brian

amyotte June 17th 07 12:39 PM

Philco 45C Butterfly - Before and After- Web Sized

The sun shows it as white but is a cream coloured weave fabric. The
original was rough and I think was a gold colour with a black thread weaved
thru it. Hard to tell as it had been painted also.

Brian

"Mark Oppat" wrote in message
. ..
only thing needed is more appropriate grille cloth...otherwise its
gorgeous!

Mark Oppat

"amyotte" wrote in message
.. .
Thanks John
Brian

Rick Yerke[_2_] June 17th 07 05:23 PM

Philco 45C Butterfly - Before and After- Web Sized - butterfly.jpg [01/01]

1 Attachment(s)

Here is a picture of an original finish 45C for comparision

amyotte June 17th 07 09:55 PM

Philco 45C Butterfly - Before and After-without Sun wightening up the cloth

1 Attachment(s)

Here is a picture of an original finish 45C for comparision

Thanks Rick

Here is a shot without the sun hitting it. I may not be too far off.

Brian