RadioBanter

-   Radio Photos (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/)
-   -   Please help with schematic - Silvertone1406CathedralRadio.pdf (0/1) (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/122031-please-help-schematic-silvertone1406cathedralradio-pdf-0-1-a.html)

[email protected] June 20th 07 07:41 PM

Please help with schematic - Silvertone1406CathedralRadio.pdf (0/1)

Silvertone 1406 Cathedral Radio

Please help with schematic

My wife purchased for me a Silvertone 1406 Cathedral Radio as an
anniversary present.

I have found and downloaded a pdf file of the schematic, but my copy
is so poor that I can't make out the values of the resistors or
capacitors.

If someone could post a better schematic or maybe pencil in the values
of the components so that I can get started on the restoration it
would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

fonetech

Brenda Ann June 22nd 07 09:16 AM

wrote in message
Silvertone 1406 Cathedral Radio

Please help with schematic

My wife purchased for me a Silvertone 1406 Cathedral Radio as an
anniversary present.

I have found and downloaded a pdf file of the schematic, but my copy
is so poor that I can't make out the values of the resistors or
capacitors.

If someone could post a better schematic or maybe pencil in the values
of the components so that I can get started on the restoration it
would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Did the edited schematic do you any good?

[email protected] July 2nd 07 05:00 AM

Please help with schematic - Silvertone1406CathedralRadio.pdf (0/1)

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 17:16:57 +0900, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
Silvertone 1406 Cathedral Radio

Please help with schematic

My wife purchased for me a Silvertone 1406 Cathedral Radio as an
anniversary present.

I have found and downloaded a pdf file of the schematic, but my copy
is so poor that I can't make out the values of the resistors or
capacitors.

If someone could post a better schematic or maybe pencil in the values
of the components so that I can get started on the restoration it
would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Did the edited schematic do you any good?

Dear Ms. Brenda Ann

Sorry for taking so long to reply, I was out of state.

Yes the edited schematic was very much needed and appreciated.

Thanks for taking your time to help me.

Thank you again

fonetech

Brenda Ann July 3rd 07 12:51 PM

Please help with schematic - Silvertone1406CathedralRadio.pdf (0/1)

You're very welcome. Glad I could help. :)