RadioBanter

-   Radio Photos (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/)
-   -   MORE LANSING PIX 2007 (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/122073-more-lansing-pix-2007-a.html)

Mark Oppat[_2_] July 17th 07 11:16 PM

MORE LANSING PIX 2007

7 Attachment(s)
Here are some more,

the last pix is MARC member John DenHartigh's famous "Console Corral"...

amyotte July 18th 07 12:25 AM

MORE LANSING PIX 2007

WOW are there Ontario events like this?

Brian

. ..

Mark Oppat[_2_] July 18th 07 02:52 AM

MORE LANSING PIX 2007

No, this is the largest antique radio event in the USA, and Canada.. We had
several collectors come in from Ontario, you should "buddy up" with them for
the trip down! I could put you in touch I think.

Besides myself, I would bet there were at least 10 tubes and unique parts
dealers at this show.

Mark Oppat

"amyotte" wrote in message
.. .