RadioBanter

-   Radio Photos (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/)
-   -   RCA Radiola 32 DC (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/122508-rca-radiola-32-dc.html)

Art July 30th 07 10:04 PM

RCA Radiola 32 DC

9 Attachment(s)
See discussion over in rec.antiques.radio+phono

Hagstar July 30th 07 10:50 PM

RCA Radiola 32 DC

That be a nice set- not a parts set. Apply some walnut Howard's and haul her
to the meet- someone will want her! EVEN in the Midwest......

John H.

jakdedert July 30th 07 11:03 PM

RCA Radiola 32 DC

Art wrote:
See discussion over in rec.antiques.radio+phono

By all means. That's absolutely NOT a parts set. I'd hate to see that
cabinet get turned into a bar....

jak

Uncle Peter July 30th 07 11:21 PM

RCA Radiola 32 DC

I vote with the others: worth saving. Interesting set.

Art July 30th 07 11:45 PM

RCA Radiola 32 DC

I agree that cabinet in good condition

Just hope someone wants it as I hate to see go in the pile

[email protected] July 31st 07 12:09 AM

RCA Radiola 32 DC

That's probably one of RCA's earliest superhet's. Very worth preserving.

Bob Smith