RadioBanter

-   Radio Photos (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/)
-   -   Nice Porch Find Yesterday - crosley2.jpg [01/01] (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/124733-nice-porch-find-yesterday-crosley2-jpg-%5B01-01%5D.html)

Rick Yerke[_2_] September 8th 07 03:06 PM

Nice Porch Find Yesterday - crosley2.jpg [01/01]

1 Attachment(s)

Crosley 11-124U

graham September 8th 07 03:52 PM

Nice Porch Find Yesterday - crosley2.jpg [01/01]

"Rick Yerke" wrote in message
. ..
Crosley 11-124U

.... nice backyard too ...

Rick Yerke[_2_] September 8th 07 04:16 PM

Nice Porch Find Yesterday - crosley2.jpg [01/01]

In article , "graham" wrote:

"Rick Yerke" wrote in message
Crosley 11-124U

.... nice backyard too ...

Thanks,gardening is another of my hobbies.If anybody wants any Koi or goldfish
i have way too many and they are free for the taking.Rick

Neil S September 8th 07 04:35 PM

Nice Porch Find Yesterday - crosley2.jpg [01/01]

"Rick Yerke" wrote in message
. ..
In article , "graham"
wrote:

"Rick Yerke" wrote in message
m...
Crosley 11-124U

.... nice backyard too ...

Thanks,gardening is another of my hobbies.If anybody wants any Koi or
goldfish
i have way too many and they are free for the taking.Rick

Ha, we have Great Blue Herrons that take care of that :-(

Neil S.

Rick Yerke[_2_] September 8th 07 05:01 PM

Nice Porch Find Yesterday - crosley2.jpg [01/01]

In article rjzEi.24871$bO6.24025@edtnps89, "Neil S" wrote:

"Rick Yerke" wrote in message
In article , "graham"
wrote:

"Rick Yerke" wrote in message
om...
Crosley 11-124U

.... nice backyard too ...

Thanks,gardening is another of my hobbies.If anybody wants any Koi or
goldfish
i have way too many and they are free for the taking.Rick

Ha, we have Great Blue Herrons that take care of that :-(

Neil S.

I had a Great Blue Heron visit my ponds last year and it cleaned me out of 90%
of my fish. The fish had laid eggs before the Heron got them and i have
way too many fish again.Rick