RadioBanter

-   Radio Photos (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/)
-   -   A little bit of humour... (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/125591-little-bit-humour.html)

Nelson Gietz October 2nd 07 04:20 AM

A little bit of humour...

So, my son brought this huge allen wrench home one
day, and I was working on a Hammarlund HQ100, and
this photo idea popped up...
Cheers,
Nelson

Dave Moorman October 2nd 07 02:16 PM

A little bit of humour...

In article ,
"Nelson Gietz" wrote:

So, my son brought this huge allen wrench home one
day, and I was working on a Hammarlund HQ100, and
this photo idea popped up...
Cheers,
Nelson

begin 666 Image2.jpg
[Image]

end

:-) Crude but effective!

Dave

Michael A. Terrell October 2nd 07 02:18 PM

A little bit of humour...

Jeffrey D Angus wrote:

Nelson Gietz wrote:
So, my son brought this huge allen wrench home one
day, and I was working on a Hammarlund HQ100, and
this photo idea popped up...

That's just for fine tuning, you need the impact wrench
to do the course adjustments first.

Jeff

Of coarse! ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Paul P[_3_] October 6th 07 10:39 PM

A little bit of humour...

.......... do the course adjustments first.

Jeff

Of coarse! ;-)

BOooo

P.P.

Michael A. Terrell October 7th 07 08:10 AM

A little bit of humour...

Paul P wrote:

......... do the course adjustments first.

Jeff

Of coarse! ;-)

BOooo

P.P.

The subject line said: A little bit of humour...

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida