RadioBanter

-   Radio Photos (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/)
-   -   SX 28 capacitor questions (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/131872-sx-28-capacitor-questions.html)

Carter March 27th 08 12:13 PM

SX 28 capacitor questions

1 Attachment(s)
The picture that goes along with my rar+p post...

Neil S March 27th 08 03:57 PM

SX 28 capacitor questions

"Carter" wrote in message
t...
The picture that goes along with my rar+p post...

Here are photos of the bottom of my SX-43 as an example of the types used a
bit later than that period. These photos are after recapping.

Neil S.

Paul P[_2_] March 28th 08 12:14 PM

SX 28 capacitor questions

"Carter" wrote in message
t...
The picture that goes along with my rar+p post...

I have been replacing them for my restorations. You may be able to cut them
open and restuff if that is what you like.
Or just put them in a baggie and save them for when the price of tube radios
skyrocket like gasoline :~)

Paul P.