RadioBanter

-   Radio Photos (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/)
-   -   Think there may have been a little pressure built up here? :) (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/134575-think-there-may-have-been-little-pressure-built-up-here.html)

Brenda Ann June 28th 08 01:18 PM

Think there may have been a little pressure built up here? :)

--
Say no to institutionalized interference.
Just say NO to HD/IBOC!

Omer S June 28th 08 05:28 PM

Think there may have been a little pressure built up here? :)

This should be posted on the Audio "karma" site and some of the guitar amp
hero sites!

Omer

Robert Murrell June 28th 08 06:09 PM

Think there may have been a little pressure built up here? :)

I think I saw that scene on "Alien".

Brenda Ann June 28th 08 11:00 PM

"Omer S" wrote in message
This should be posted on the Audio "karma" site and some of the guitar amp
hero sites!

Omer

Consider yourself given permission to post it anywhere you wish. :)

Tio Pedro June 29th 08 04:14 AM

Think there may have been a little pressure built up here? :)

I've seen them blown to shreds in some sets. Like a paper and tin
foil confetti factory during a blizzard :)

Pedro

Brenda Ann June 29th 08 04:29 AM

"Tio Pedro" wrote in message
I've seen them blown to shreds in some sets. Like a paper and tin
foil confetti factory during a blizzard :)

Pedro

I've seen plenty of electrolytics like that (and created a few, as well)..

Omer S June 30th 08 02:52 AM

Think there may have been a little pressure built up here? :)

Already uploaded the picture on RMorg.

http://www.radiomuseum.org/forum/why...apacitors.html

thanks

Omer