RadioBanter

-   Radio Photos (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/)
-   -   My new juke - anyone got a manual for it? (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/135194-my-new-juke-anyone-got-manual.html)

Jon Scaptura July 20th 08 12:08 PM

My new juke - anyone got a manual for it?

While looking at antique radios at a store in upstate, NY, I came across a
juke and ended up buying it. It's an NSM Concert 240 - III (model 240-3).
I'm trying to find a manual for it, and am striking out. Anyone know what
other NSM models were similar as far as the electronics and carriage?

--
Jon Scaptura
Binghamton Radio Online

Brenda Ann July 20th 08 01:17 PM

My new juke - anyone got a manual for it?

Try contacting Chris Cuff .

If he can't help you, I don't know who could.

William Sommerwerck[_2_] July 20th 08 02:43 PM

My new juke - anyone got a manual for it?

Looks more like a punk ATM.

exray[_2_] July 20th 08 03:18 PM

Jon Scaptura wrote:
While looking at antique radios at a store in upstate, NY, I came across
a juke and ended up buying it. It's an NSM Concert 240 - III (model
240-3). I'm trying to find a manual for it, and am striking out. Anyone
know what other NSM models were similar as far as the electronics and
carriage?

--
Jon Scaptura
Binghamton Radio Online
http://www.binghamtonradio.com

Have you tried contacting the company?

http://www.nsmmusicinc.com/

-Bill

Jon Scaptura July 20th 08 07:51 PM

My new juke - anyone got a manual for it?

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
. ..
Looks more like a punk ATM.

Yeah. It certainly isn't in the classic form, but then again, growing up in
the 80's, this is what I saw in the arcades, so it is nostalgic to me. :)

Jon

Jon Scaptura July 20th 08 10:43 PM

"exray" wrote in message

Have you tried contacting the company?

http://www.nsmmusicinc.com/

-Bill

..

Yes, but haven't gotten anywhere yet.

Jon

Jeffrey D Angus July 21st 08 12:11 AM

Jon Scaptura wrote:
While looking at antique radios at a store in upstate, NY, I came across
a juke and ended up buying it.

Interesting, my first thought was "Danger Will Robinson!"

It's certainly different looking.

Nice score Jon

Jeff

Jon Scaptura July 21st 08 03:52 AM

"Jeffrey D Angus" wrote in message
Jon Scaptura wrote:
While looking at antique radios at a store in upstate, NY, I came across
a juke and ended up buying it.

Interesting, my first thought was "Danger Will Robinson!"

It's certainly different looking.

Nice score Jon

Jeff

The bonus is that I got it for under $300 and it was fully loaded with 120
records. There's money in the moneybox, but I haven't the key.

Jon

Phil Nelson July 23rd 08 11:48 PM

My new juke - anyone got a manual for it?

2 Attachment(s)
Interesting, my first thought was "Danger Will Robinson!"

Jon Scaptura July 24th 08 01:46 AM

"Phil Nelson" wrote in message
Interesting, my first thought was "Danger Will Robinson!"

You guys are killing me here! :)~