RadioBanter

-   Radio Photos (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/)
-   -   more Heathkit (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/137638-more-heathkit.html)

Buck Frobisher October 15th 08 04:04 AM

more Heathkit

I also have a Heathcliff AJ-11 amp, and its companion tuner, the AJ-11. I
call this stuff Heathcliff, since that's what my wife called it, after
hearing me refer to it a few times. "When do you plan on getting that other
Heathcliff stuff out of here?"

I find that cleaning a piece invariably brings me to like it more. I
suppose it's just from staring at it as I wash the crud and cigarette
residue off it, and I get used to it, by taking the cover off and working
down through the dust to the chassis.

I think that it's nice that Heathcliffes seem to always put the tube numbers
on the chassis.

Buck Frobisher October 15th 08 04:19 AM

more Heathkit

Oops, that file was too big, sorry.