RadioBanter

-   Radio Photos (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/)
-   -   Testing Newsguy (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/138677-testing-newsguy.html)

exray[_4_] November 19th 08 04:02 AM

Testing Newsguy

1 Attachment(s)
Just want to see how fast a photo shows up.

exray[_4_] November 19th 08 04:04 AM

Testing Newsguy

exray wrote:
Just want to see how fast a photo shows up.

Ok, that worked. About one minute.

PeterD November 19th 08 02:27 PM

Testing Newsguy

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 00:04:00 -0400, exray
wrote:

exray wrote:
Just want to see how fast a photo shows up.

Ok, that worked. About one minute.

So speeds important? g

How about posting an original image, one we've not seen before?

exray[_4_] November 19th 08 02:49 PM

Testing Newsguy

wrote:

exray wrote:
Just want to see how fast a photo shows up.

Ok, that worked. About one minute.

So speeds important? g

How about posting an original image, one we've not seen before?

After my bout with Teranews just showing up is a great improvement.

PeterD November 19th 08 06:01 PM

Testing Newsguy

wrote:

exray wrote:
Just want to see how fast a photo shows up.

Ok, that worked. About one minute.

So speeds important? g

How about posting an original image, one we've not seen before?

After my bout with Teranews just showing up is a great improvement.

g except for the late model Audi (?) in the background, that takes
one back a few years...

Alan Douglas November 20th 08 12:03 AM

Testing Newsguy

My uncle lived in Uruguay for several years after WW2, and his son who
is my age spoke Spanish before English. He thought he had forgotten
all of it when we were kids growing up, but after being stationed at
an Air Force base in Spain, he married a local girl.

Alan