RadioBanter

-   Radio Photos (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/)
-   -   Stereo decoder for Grundig 4070 (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/138852-stereo-decoder-grundig-4070-a.html)

Brenda Ann November 25th 08 03:54 AM

Stereo decoder for Grundig 4070

This is the decoder. I need to most likely find coils for this. The two
outer coils are not connected to the board. When I received the radio, these
coils were off their bases and rattling around inside the enclosure. Don't
even know which coil goes to which base, and without a schematic, I can't
even send the coils off to Niel for repair.. :(

Anyone that can help... it would be greatly appreciated. Last case
scenario, I might be willing to buy another decoder.

TIA

--
Say no to institutionalized interference.
Just say NO to HD/IBOC!