RadioBanter

-   Radio Photos (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/)
-   -   P780 antenna still needed (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/141074-p780-antenna-still-needed.html)

Brenda Ann February 18th 09 08:14 PM

P780 antenna still needed

The P780 antenna: 8 1/4" x 1/2"

This is a repost.. don't know what happened to the original.

--
Say no to institutionalized interference.
Just say NO to HD/IBOC!

Ken February 20th 09 12:06 AM

P780 antenna still needed

Brenda Ann wrote:
The P780 antenna: 8 1/4" x 1/2"

This is a repost.. don't know what happened to the original.

Is that your dog peering into the picture on the right side??? Ken

Brenda Ann February 20th 09 12:47 AM

P780 antenna still needed

"Ken" wrote in message
Brenda Ann wrote:
The P780 antenna: 8 1/4" x 1/2"

This is a repost.. don't know what happened to the original.

Is that your dog peering into the picture on the right side??? Ken

????

No critters in my shop.. maybe you're looking at the knob on the drawer??

Brenda Ann February 20th 09 01:06 AM

P780 antenna still needed

"Ken" wrote in message
Brenda Ann wrote:
The P780 antenna: 8 1/4" x 1/2"

This is a repost.. don't know what happened to the original.

Is that your dog peering into the picture on the right side??? Ken

Ah.. now I think I see what you're talking about..

It's more to the middle of the pic (there's a lot of pic off to the right,
you have to scroll). That's a trick of the flash against the front of the
drawer. It does look a bit like a husky, doesn't it? Ghost in the machine, I
guess. :)