RadioBanter

-   Radio Photos (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/)
-   -   71A amp for RAT (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/143157-71a-amp-rat.html)

Raymond Koonce May 4th 09 12:08 AM

71A amp for RAT

1 Attachment(s)

Omer S May 4th 09 06:12 AM

71A amp for RAT

"Raymond Koonce" wrote in message

Is there any justification to use, out of production tubes, to build an
audiophool amp?!

Omer

Raymond Koonce May 4th 09 03:11 PM

71A amp for RAT

Omer S wrote:

"Raymond Koonce" wrote in message

Is there any justification to use, out of production tubes, to build an
audiophool amp?!

Omer

Yes, I like them. I bought enough to last me from now on, so you can
have the rest.

Raymond

WW[_3_] May 13th 09 05:31 PM

71A amp for RAT

"Raymond Koonce" wrote in message

Beautiful... How did you mount the sockets?? Warren

Raymond Koonce May 14th 09 10:08 PM

71A amp for RAT

WW wrote:
"Raymond Koonce" wrote in message

Beautiful... How did you mount the sockets?? Warren

You can see some additional photos at
http://www.timebanditaudio.com/71A/71a.html.

Raymond

WW[_3_] May 15th 09 02:34 AM

71A amp for RAT

WW wrote:
"Raymond Koonce" wrote in message

Beautiful... How did you mount the sockets?? Warren

You can see some additional photos at
http://www.timebanditaudio.com/71A/71a.html.

Raymond

Very neat idea to keep copper part uncluttered. Warren