RadioBanter

-   Radio Photos (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/)
-   -   Test -- new workbench (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/150549-test-new-workbench.html)

Pete Bertini March 27th 10 07:46 PM

Test -- new workbench

1 Attachment(s)
Testing... my new workbench, finished a few month's back.

Pete

Pete Bertini March 27th 10 07:51 PM

Test -- new workbench

1 Attachment(s)
Testing, resizing...

Pete Bertini March 27th 10 07:56 PM

Test -- new workbench

One more test...

Resizing photos.

Jeffrey D Angus[_2_] March 28th 10 07:03 PM

Test -- new workbench

Pete Bertini wrote:
One more test...

Resizing photos.

I spy with my little eye, something with the letters H & P.

Nice collections of stuff. The tracking generators are a
nice touch.

Jeff

--
“Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.”
Frank Leahy, Head coach, Notre Dame 1941-1954

http://www.stay-connect.com

Pete Bertini March 28th 10 10:39 PM

Test -- new workbench

"Jeffrey D Angus" wrote in message
Pete Bertini wrote:
One more test...

Resizing photos.

I spy with my little eye, something with the letters H & P.

Nice collections of stuff. The tracking generators are a
nice touch.

Jeff

--
“Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.”
Frank Leahy, Head coach, Notre Dame 1941-1954

http://www.stay-connect.com

Thankies... I'm appreciating better grade test gear more and more.
Not that it will make a bad tech into a good one, but they help one
understand how things work, providing one knows what to expect
in the first place.... catch 22 situation :)

Bill Morris March 30th 10 01:14 PM

Test -- new workbench

God, I'm jealous.... :-)

"Pete Bertini" wrote in message
One more test...

Resizing photos.

Jeffrey Angus March 30th 10 02:46 PM

Test -- new workbench

On 3/30/2010 7:14 AM, Bill Morris wrote:
God, I'm jealous.... :-)

Hey Pete, you think this should wind Bill up even more?

*grins*

The work bench prior to the move.

Jeff

Pete Bertini March 31st 10 01:34 AM

Test -- new workbench

"Jeffrey Angus" wrote in message
On 3/30/2010 7:14 AM, Bill Morris wrote:
God, I'm jealous.... :-)

Hey Pete, you think this should wind Bill up even more?

*grins*

The work bench prior to the move.

Jeff

Are you in that picture Jeff? Kinda like where in the
world is Waldo! You certainly have a lot of irons on
the fire at one time!

Pete

Jeffrey D Angus[_2_] March 31st 10 05:51 PM

Test -- new workbench

Pete Bertini wrote:
Are you in that picture Jeff? Kinda like where in the
world is Waldo! You certainly have a lot of irons on
the fire at one time!

No, I was taking the picture. But yeah, lots of things going
on at once.

Jeff