RadioBanter

-   Radio Photos (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/)
-   -   Whats Happening Here ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/155664-whats-happening-here.html)

Mike The Brewer October 14th 10 07:23 PM

Whats Happening Here ?

Is this NG dead now...or is it just my ISP failing to update all but the
busy groups again ?
I am certain that there is a plot to gradually phase out usenet.

Sjouke Burry[_2_] October 14th 10 08:57 PM

Whats Happening Here ?

Mike The Brewer wrote:
Is this NG dead now...or is it just my ISP failing to update all but the
busy groups again ?
I am certain that there is a plot to gradually phase out usenet.

Activity is irregular, and depends heavily on individuals.
What keeps you from improving traffic?

PeterD October 14th 10 11:55 PM

Whats Happening Here ?

On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 19:23:41 +0100, "Mike The Brewer"
wrote:

Is this NG dead now...or is it just my ISP failing to update all but the
busy groups again ?
I am certain that there is a plot to gradually phase out usenet.

It is slow, but not dead...