RadioBanter

-   Radio Photos (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/)
-   -   My Radiola 60 (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/183844-my-radiola-60-a.html)

Brenda Ann[_2_] January 26th 12 01:36 PM

My Radiola 60

I did my best to make the beast look original, taking a lot of time to
strip, sand, restain and repaint the trim. The lid, regardless of how it
looks in the pic, is not blond, it's the same as the rest of the cabinet.
The veneer patch is not so good, but it IS the first time that I've ever
attempted anything like that. Hopefully, I'll get better. :) At any rate,
this one's a keeper.

Bill M[_5_] January 27th 12 02:28 AM

My Radiola 60

Brenda Ann wrote:
I did my best to make the beast look original, taking a lot of time to
strip, sand, restain and repaint the trim. The lid, regardless of how it
looks in the pic, is not blond, it's the same as the rest of the
cabinet. The veneer patch is not so good, but it IS the first time that
I've ever attempted anything like that. Hopefully, I'll get better. :)
At any rate, this one's a keeper.

Great, Brenda. I guess there aren't many of them to be found over there.

-Bill

Brenda Ann[_2_] January 27th 12 05:50 AM

My Radiola 60

"Bill M" wrote in message ...

Great, Brenda. I guess there aren't many of them to be found over there.

-Bill

I don't get ANY radios over here. I have buy them all either from the
newsgroup folks or from ebay. So, automatically they're substantially priced
out of the market by the time I get them refurbished.

Bill M[_5_] January 28th 12 02:06 AM

My Radiola 60

Brenda Ann wrote:

"Bill M" wrote in message ...

Great, Brenda. I guess there aren't many of them to be found over there.

-Bill

I don't get ANY radios over here. I have buy them all either from the
newsgroup folks or from ebay. So, automatically they're substantially
priced out of the market by the time I get them refurbished.

I know the feeling.
-Bill (fellow Zone 8er)