RadioBanter

-   Radio Photos (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/)
-   -   F/S CHEAP ICOM IC-756PRO III & Icom PW-1 1KW Amp. (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/186542-f-s-cheap-icom-ic-756pro-iii-icom-pw-1-1kw-amp.html)

g0tar July 1st 12 02:16 AM

F/S CHEAP ICOM IC-756PRO III & Icom PW-1 1KW Amp.

Icom PW-1 1KW Amplifier S/N-02309, this amplifier is in excellent condition! 10/12 meter mod done.
Includes original box, cables and manuals.
Must be a licensed amateur, this will be verified.
Feel free to email with any questions.
COSTS 1500USD

ICOM IC-756PRO III in PERFECT FULL working condition and MINT cosmetics. if has been kept with cover (included) and comes with original box, cables, fuses, etc as new. I have used this radio for a while, and it puts out FULL output and absolutely everything work as it should. I can provide pictures and we can talk on 40 meters.
ASKING : 1300USD

Contact : Brian

73