RadioBanter

-   Radio Photos (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/)
-   -   Ice wall behind my shop (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/191546-ice-wall-behind-my-shop.html)

Brenda Dyer January 16th 13 02:51 AM

Ice wall behind my shop

This is what happens when you have -15C days with sunshine on a dark roof...

Brenda Dyer January 16th 13 02:54 AM

Ice wall behind my shop

"Brenda Dyer" wrote in message

This is what happens when you have -15C days with sunshine on a dark roof...

My bad... forgot the pic..

hifi-tek January 17th 13 03:07 AM

Ice wall behind my shop

"Brenda Dyer" wrote in message

"Brenda Dyer" wrote in message

This is what happens when you have -15C days with sunshine on a dark
roof...

My bad... forgot the pic..

Wow what a build up. A buddy of mine in Indianapolis had an outside bibcock
crack from freezing and sprayed water all over his heat pump in 25 degree
weather. Here's the result.

Brenda Dyer January 17th 13 04:15 AM

Ice wall behind my shop

"hifi-tek" wrote in message
m...

Wow what a build up. A buddy of mine in Indianapolis had an outside bibcock
crack from freezing and sprayed water all over his heat pump in 25 degree
weather. Here's the result.

Wow... points for kewl.. :) I bet that messed up his heating.

hifi-tek January 18th 13 02:32 AM

Ice wall behind my shop

"Brenda Dyer" wrote in message

"hifi-tek" wrote in message
m...

Wow what a build up. A buddy of mine in Indianapolis had an outside
bibcock
crack from freezing and sprayed water all over his heat pump in 25 degree
weather. Here's the result.

Wow... points for kewl.. :) I bet that messed up his heating.

You would win that bet! :-) He had to resort to resistance element heating
till he could defrost that mess.