RadioBanter

-   -   Lindsay of Radio Reference has found another way to rip off his members (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/100100-lindsay-radio-reference-has-found-another-way-rip-off-his-members.html)

Douche Bag July 29th 06 03:47 AM

Lindsay of Radio Reference has found another way to rip off his members

Now he wants to charge members for a CD Rom with radio frequency data
donated by the members back to the members. Like they don't already pay
for being premium member. What a greedy mother ****er. What a traitor
to his membership. Just bend over and give me your money you suckers.

gray-beard July 29th 06 02:34 PM

Lindsay of Radio Reference has found another way to rip off hismembers

Copied and pasted from the RadioReference.com web site.

"Please note that general access to the RadioReference.com Database, the
Forums, and the Wiki, will always remain free. This policy will never,
ever change."

You really are a "Douche Bag"

GB

--
"There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government
has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't

-- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Brian Hill July 29th 06 05:49 PM

Lindsay of Radio Reference has found another way to rip off his members

"Douche Bag" wrote in message
ps.com...
Now he wants to charge members for a CD Rom with radio frequency data
donated by the members back to the members. Like they don't already pay
for being premium member. What a greedy mother ****er. What a traitor
to his membership. Just bend over and give me your money you suckers.

You never answered the question pertaining to your ingredients. Modern high
tech or good old fashioned water & vinegar?

BH