RadioBanter

-   -   Ham License.... (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/100820-ham-license.html)

[email protected] August 8th 06 03:42 AM

Ham License....

Can someone send me in the right direction to applying for a ham
license..

And yes, i do want to learn about them, not just "get on the air"...

Im from England (if that makes any difference)..

Thanks...

Ralph Mowery August 8th 06 04:14 AM

Ham License....

wrote in message
oups.com...
Can someone send me in the right direction to applying for a ham
license..

And yes, i do want to learn about them, not just "get on the air"...

Im from England (if that makes any difference)..

Thanks...

Not being from England, I would say start he

http://www.rsgb.org.uk/

I assume it is the equal to the ARRL.org in the United states, sort of a
national club for the ham operators. YOu should be able to find out what
you need to do to get a license and learn about ham radio through them.