RadioBanter

-   -   REQ: police call cd vol 6 im in fl please post cd thanks so much (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/102526-req-police-call-cd-vol-6-im-fl-please-post-cd-thanks-so-much.html)

mike August 26th 06 02:34 PM

REQ: police call cd vol 6 im in fl please post cd thanks so much

g August 27th 06 09:01 AM

REQ: police call cd vol 6 im in fl please post cd thanks so much

Evan Platt wrote:
On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 13:34:56 GMT, "mike"
wrote:

As I already said:

http://www.police-scanner.info/revie...ency-guide.htm

HTH.

He wants a BINARY. N00b, this isn't a binary group and nothing but text
shows here.

Eric Ferguson August 28th 06 02:43 AM

police call cd vol 6 im in fl please post cd thanks so much

Mike,

I can burn you a copy of Police Call V6. Only problem is that it asks for a
word (usually the last word) of a page in the book. Sort of a password.
Comes now the rub, I can't find my copy of the book!!!! I'll be looking.

In the mean time, would you like a disk. Email me and let me have an address
to send it to. Hope this is of help....Eric (in California)

--
Tune Out .KBHR to reply me