RadioBanter

-   -   CW isn't preventing the modernization of ham radio. (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/107347-cw-isnt-preventing-modernization-ham-radio.html)

Slow Code October 19th 06 01:10 AM

CW isn't preventing the modernization of ham radio.

New Hams just don't want to modernize, they're lazy and don't want to have
to learn anything. I'm a 20 wpm Extra and the code requirement didn't
stop me from modernizing beyond a microphone and CW. So don't believe
anyone that says CW is killing ham radio. They're just sick, lame or
Lazy.

SC

Thats Right_ 20wpm October 19th 06 02:23 AM

CW isn't preventing the modernization of ham radio.

Slow Code is the kind of guy that everybodys hates on the air. He is
the Jammer because no one listens to him.