RadioBanter

-   -   10 meter 11 meter antenna interaction (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/107849-re-10-meter-11-meter-antenna-interaction.html)

Slow Code October 25th 06 01:06 AM

10 meter 11 meter antenna interaction

"U-Know-Who" wrote in
:

Disregard that idiot. If it were up to him, we'd give up all voice
communication and bang code out on each other's heads like cavemen. Of
course, that really sounds like a novel idea to try on S-L-O-O-O-W Code.

No, you can still have your microphone but you should be forced to pass
a code test before you're allowed to use it. I like 5 WPM for Tech, 13
for General, and 20wpm for Extra, but then, I'm not lazy.

SC