RadioBanter

-   -   hide it if you must gav (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/108983-re-hide-if-you-must-gav.html)

[email protected] November 6th 06 09:43 PM

hide it if you must gav

wrote:
60-80posts i did not count em I got 84 new post this morning and most
were from him

he did have an ON topic post although his logic was truley ****ed up
buit still way to Go steveie thank for your first ontopic in months

most of of was his normal trirade of lies and abuse

he seesm to think for example I can't call some one on steal someone
elses name that in says "id theft is a crime a crime I am saycan only
be saying my id is being stoeln
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

you stupid fruit!

[email protected] November 7th 06 05:22 AM

hide it if you must gav

60-80posts i did not count em I got 84 new post this morning and most
were from him

he did have an ON topic post although his logic was truley ****ed up
buit still way to Go steveie thank for your first ontopic in months

most of of was his normal trirade of lies and abuse

he seesm to think for example I can't call some one on steal someone
elses name that in says "id theft is a crime a crime I am saycan only
be saying my id is being stoeln
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

you stupid fruit!

marqueer......get off the dam computer and get over here and suck my
love stick

an_old_friend November 7th 06 05:27 AM

hide it if you must steve

wrote: