RadioBanter

-   -   Police Scanner Saves Mans life - Literally.. (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/109586-police-scanner-saves-mans-life-literally.html)

PowerHouse Communications November 14th 06 02:12 PM

Police Scanner Saves Mans life - Literally..

Police scanner deflects bullet in drive-by

http://www.sheboygan-press.com/apps/.../61113049/1973

PowerHouse Communications November 15th 06 10:32 AM

http://www.todaystmj4.com/_content/n...story_5353.asp

Neil J December 4th 06 08:11 AM

Police Scanner Saves Mans life - Literally..

Well - it was on the internet so I guess it must be true!!

"PowerHouse Communications" wrote in message
Police scanner deflects bullet in drive-by

http://www.sheboygan-press.com/apps/...1113/SHE0101/6
1113049/1973

PowerHouse Communications December 4th 06 04:07 PM

Police Scanner Saves Mans life - Literally..

Well, considering it was posted on numerous LEGITIMATE Newspaper and TV
station websites, I'd say yes... But you have a right to your opinion...

Mindraker June 11th 07 10:11 PM

"Neil J" wrote in message
Well - it was on the internet so I guess it must be true!!

"PowerHouse Communications" wrote in message
Police scanner deflects bullet in drive-by

http://www.sheboygan-press.com/apps/...1113/SHE0101/6
1113049/1973

.... and considering we have top-posters who believe it, then it HAS to be
true.

PowerHouse Communications June 12th 07 02:04 AM

"Neil J" wrote in message
Well - it was on the internet so I guess it must be true!!

"PowerHouse Communications" wrote in message
Police scanner deflects bullet in drive-by

http://www.sheboygan-press.com/apps/...1113/SHE0101/6
1113049/1973

... and considering we have top-posters who believe it, then it HAS to be
true.

You're just a little bit behind on your news, apparently... This is over
6-months old...