RadioBanter

-   -   I don't know why I keep posting to people that hate ham radio. (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/109882-re-i-dont-know-why-i-keep-posting-people-hate-ham-radio.html)

Slow Code November 19th 06 01:26 AM

I don't know why I keep posting to people that hate ham radio.

wrote in
oups.com:

Quality Code wrote:
wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:

I don't know why you post at all?

or maybe that should be: hate quality & skill in ham radio.

SC

You're highly skilled in hate quality.

Quality is my name.

Hate is your game.

No, No, No. I'm full of love. If I didn't care for you people I wouldn't
post help tips to inspire you all to be better radio amateurs and assets
to our radio service. I'm here to lead and guide everyone to a higher
level Ham-dom.

Now, many of you are like alcoholics and until you realize you all need
help, you're not going to let me help you. But that's OK, I don't mind
pointing out everyone's faults & deficiencies. It's actually quite fun.

It's like watching cockroaches scurry from the light.

SC

[email protected] November 19th 06 03:22 AM

I don't know why I keep posting to people that hate ham radio.

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
oups.com:

Quality Code wrote:
wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:

I don't know why you post at all?

or maybe that should be: hate quality & skill in ham radio.

SC

You're highly skilled in hate quality.

Quality is my name.

Hate is your game.

No, No, No. I'm full of love.

You're full of excrement.

If I didn't care for you people I wouldn't
post help tips to inspire you all to be better radio amateurs and assets
to our radio service. I'm here to lead and guide everyone to a higher
level Ham-dom.

You worship a false god. Some day you'll want a glass of ice water.

Now, many of you are like alcoholics and until you realize you all need
help, you're not going to let me help you. But that's OK, I don't mind
pointing out everyone's faults & deficiencies. It's actually quite fun.

You're only pointing out what an intolerant little man you are.

It's like watching cockroaches scurry from the light.

SC

Lots of love back at you.

[email protected] November 19th 06 03:57 AM

I don't know why I keep posting to people that hate ham radio.

Slow Code wrote:

I'm full of love.

Well, full of *something*.

I guess self-love qualifies as love, anyway.

If I didn't care for you people I wouldn't
post help tips to inspire you all to be better radio amateurs and assets
to our radio service.

Has *anyone* been inspired to use your "tips"?

I'm here to lead and guide everyone to a higher
level Ham-dom.

The best way is by example. What example can you show us?

Now, many of you are like alcoholics and until you realize you all need
help, you're not going to let me help you. But that's OK, I don't mind
pointing out everyone's faults & deficiencies. It's actually quite fun.

Everyone including you?

[email protected] November 19th 06 02:57 PM

wrote:
Slow Code wrote:

I'm full of love.

Well, full of *something*.

I guess self-love qualifies as love, anyway.

If I didn't care for you people I wouldn't
post help tips to inspire you all to be better radio amateurs and assets
to our radio service.

Has *anyone* been inspired to use your "tips"?

I'm here to lead and guide everyone to a higher
level Ham-dom.

The best way is by example. What example can you show us?

Now, many of you are like alcoholics and until you realize you all need
help, you're not going to let me help you. But that's OK, I don't mind
pointing out everyone's faults & deficiencies. It's actually quite fun.

Everyone including you?

Holy Cow!!! N2EY finally takes a stand!

Now where do you stand on the K4YZ outrages?

[email protected] November 19th 06 08:11 PM

I don't know why I keep posting to people that hate ham radio.

wrote:
On 19 Nov 2006 05:57:28 -0800,
Slow Code wrote:

I'm full of love.

Well, full of *something*.

I guess self-love qualifies as love, anyway.

If I didn't care for you people I wouldn't
post help tips to inspire you all to be better radio amateurs and assets
to our radio service.

Has *anyone* been inspired to use your "tips"?

I'm here to lead and guide everyone to a higher
level Ham-dom.

The best way is by example. What example can you show us?

Now, many of you are like alcoholics and until you realize you all need
help, you're not going to let me help you. But that's OK, I don't mind
pointing out everyone's faults & deficiencies. It's actually quite fun.

Everyone including you?

Holy Cow!!! N2EY finally takes a stand!

I know. I thought it might have been an effort by to assinate ME (by
shock).

An imposter posting as N2EY? Not to be confused with N2EY posting
anonymously.

Now where do you stand on the K4YZ outrages?

he never saw em

"Says" he never saw them.

Perhaps he should make the effort to review some before having more
normal relations with K4YZ.

U-Know-Who November 20th 06 12:17 AM

wrote in message
On 19 Nov 2006 05:57:28 -0800, wrote:

wrote:
Slow Code wrote:

I'm full of love.

Well, full of *something*.

I guess self-love qualifies as love, anyway.

If I didn't care for you people I wouldn't
post help tips to inspire you all to be better radio amateurs and
assets
to our radio service.

Has *anyone* been inspired to use your "tips"?

I'm here to lead and guide everyone to a higher
level Ham-dom.

The best way is by example. What example can you show us?

Now, many of you are like alcoholics and until you realize you all
need
help, you're not going to let me help you. But that's OK, I don't mind
pointing out everyone's faults & deficiencies. It's actually quite
fun.

Everyone including you?

Holy Cow!!! N2EY finally takes a stand!

I know I thought it might have been an effort by to assnate ME (by
shock

Nothing worse than getting "assnated"!

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

U-Know-Who November 20th 06 01:13 AM

I don't know why I keep posting to people that hate ham radio.

wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 23:17:20 GMT, "U-Know-Who"
wrote:

. ..

wrote:
Slow Code wrote:

[...]

indeed death is as bad as it get Tom

I tend to believe that right before you die in a fire is as bad as it can
get, but that's just me. "Assnated"....just exactly what is that? Is that
like when a big fat girl with a smelly butt tries to smother you to death?

U-Know-Who November 20th 06 02:42 AM

I don't know why I keep posting to people that hate ham radio.

wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 00:13:08 GMT, "U-Know-Who"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 23:17:20 GMT, "U-Know-Who"
wrote:

m...

wrote:
Slow Code wrote:

[...]

death is death

"Assnated"....just exactly what is that?

if you don't know what was typed then you are just plain stupid tom

You can read, right Mark? ASS-NA-TED?

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

U-Know-Who November 20th 06 07:37 AM

I don't know why I keep posting to people that hate ham radio.

wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 01:42:01 GMT, "U-Know-Who"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 00:13:08 GMT, "U-Know-Who"
wrote:

m...
wrote:

news:t581m21smnd6blud0fmu0el456b0d504iq@4ax. com...

wrote:
Slow Code wrote:

[...]

ASS-NA-TED?

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

You can read, right Mark?

yes I can and so can you

you just like to pretend you can't and play gotcha games over obvius
speeling errors

Mark, you cannot expect others to take you with a grain of salt if you don't
expend the energy in a grain of salt to express yourself. You expect others
to stoop to your level of comprehension. Why can't you elevate your level of
expression to that of the rest of the world?

At present, you are doing the "crappie flop"....flopping around on the deck
with no purpose, and expecting the rest of the world to figure out your
intended meaning.

you are just a coward Tom
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

U-Know-Who November 20th 06 07:51 AM

I don't know why I keep posting to people that hate ham radio.

wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 06:37:41 GMT, "U-Know-

All bull**** snipped.

Markie is an idiot.