RadioBanter

-   -   LF: Canadian frequency guide (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/111251-lf-canadian-frequency-guide.html)

Private_Sale December 10th 06 01:48 AM

LF: Canadian frequency guide

Is there an online scanning frequency guide for Canada? I remember a nice
book they used to publish a few years ago but it has been discontinued.

Thanks!

[email protected] December 18th 06 08:36 PM

Private_Sale wrote:
Is there an online scanning frequency guide for Canada? I remember a nice
book they used to publish a few years ago but it has been discontinued.

Thanks!

You can get Canadian frequency info direct from the Govt. at
http://sd.ic.gc.ca/engdoc/main.jsp
You can download full files for your area, or do searches. Quite
handy.

Steve

------------ December 23rd 06 09:17 AM

LF: Canadian frequency guide

I have one I downloaded the other year or so. It's in pdf format