RadioBanter

-   -   Need Help In Finding Manuals (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/114990-need-help-finding-manuals.html)

Steve February 9th 07 03:03 PM

Need Help In Finding Manuals

Hi Can anyone help me out. I am looking for the
manuals to the Electra Bearcat 8 scanner and Electra Bearcat 12
scanner .
Many thanks.

-Steve-

Frank346 February 11th 07 02:08 PM

Need Help In Finding Manuals

oups.com...

http://www.bearcat1.com/manuals.htm

Mike February 11th 07 05:51 PM

Need Help In Finding Manuals

"Steve" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Can anyone help me out. I am looking for the
manuals to the Electra Bearcat 8 scanner and Electra Bearcat 12
scanner .
Many thanks.

-Steve-

For the BC 12 check here http://myweb.accessus.net/~090/bearcatting.html or
here http://www.mods.dk/index.php?ListManuals=uniden The BC 8 may be a bit
of a challenge

Mike February 12th 07 04:24 PM

Need Help In Finding Manuals

"Mike" wrote in message
et...

"Steve" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Can anyone help me out. I am looking for the
manuals to the Electra Bearcat 8 scanner and Electra Bearcat 12
scanner .
Many thanks.

-Steve-

For the BC 12 check here http://myweb.accessus.net/~090/bearcatting.html

or
here http://www.mods.dk/index.php?ListManuals=uniden The BC 8 may be a

bit
of a challenge

There is a BCT 8 manual listed on Uniden's site.....would that be the one
you're looking for? At first I thought you was referring to the little 8
track looking thing they made several years ago...don't remember what the
model number was on that.