RadioBanter

-   -   New BR330T For $209 Shipped On Ebay (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/115075-new-br330t-%24209-shipped-ebay.html)

[email protected] February 11th 07 05:08 PM

New BR330T For $209 Shipped On Ebay

In case some of you don't know, you can get a brand new Uniden BR330T
on Ebay for $209 including shipping. I just got mine and wanted to
tell you all. The seller has them drop shipped directly from Uniden. I
think it's a great deal!

Item # 230089470398

Bill K9KZ

SHOOTER586 February 12th 07 01:06 AM

On Feb 11, 9:08 am, wrote:
In case some of you don't know, you can get a brand new Uniden BR330T
on Ebay for $209 including shipping. I just got mine and wanted to
tell you all. The seller has them drop shipped directly from Uniden. I
think it's a great deal!

Item # 230089470398

Bill K9KZ

I'm not too familiar with Unidens. Do they have PC-based programming
software?