RadioBanter

-   -   buying BCD396T in NYC? (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/116092-buying-bcd396t-nyc.html)

[email protected] March 4th 07 03:29 AM

buying BCD396T in NYC?

Hello,

I'm wondering if there any stores where I can purchase a Uniden
BCD396T? I know it's best to
order online but I'm a pay now/take home type.

Cheers,
Demian

BDK March 4th 07 07:49 PM

buying BCD396T in NYC?

In article .com,
says...
Hello,

I'm wondering if there any stores where I can purchase a Uniden
BCD396T? I know it's best to
order online but I'm a pay now/take home type.

Cheers,
Demian

Look under radios in the phone book. Here locally there is a "police
scanner" section. If it was me, I would call Scanner World, and order
one. They are amazingly fast on shipping, and would probably be cheaper
than buying locally, but it's your choice. They're in Albany, so it
wouldn't take long to get.

BDK

Bruce Markowitz March 6th 07 04:33 AM

buying BCD396T in NYC?

Call Peter at Stuart Electronics in Queens. he is the NYC distributor.
718-591-9700
oups.com...