RadioBanter

-   -   Help Uniden ubcd396t (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/117374-help-uniden-ubcd396t.html)

nosey18 March 28th 07 12:51 PM

Help Uniden ubcd396t

Hi there just looking to find out if someone knows how to set this
thing up for me i have just bought one. I have the book but i cant
make sense of it all. HELP PLEASE

BDK March 28th 07 06:36 PM

Help Uniden ubcd396t

In article .com,
says...
Hi there just looking to find out if someone knows how to set this
thing up for me i have just bought one. I have the book but i cant
make sense of it all. HELP PLEASE

My best advise is to find a local scanner group in the area, they can
get you all set up.

BDK

rob March 28th 07 07:58 PM

Help Uniden ubcd396t

brad March 30th 07 03:37 AM

Help Uniden ubcd396t

"nosey18" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi there just looking to find out if someone knows how to set this
thing up for me i have just bought one. I have the book but i cant
make sense of it all. HELP PLEASE

Just purchase arc396 and it will make programing/using it a breeze.

http://www.butel.nl/bc396/bcd396t.html